hi i'm jeroen (in english you can call me jerome)
i want to contribute to the upcoming event in the wartenberger hof. next week 2017/5 i will make a first draft of the concept for this event. i will do that in german i guess, but if you want it in english, please let me know.
here are some reactions to paul's mail of thu 26
first paul's mail:
- Informations about tools:
- Maria von Wandelwochen got in contact with me
- just an idea: "working" under the week and all the weekend events
- desicion finding
- substainable structure
- questions on how to use the tools direct to email@example.com
I would say (@jeroen)
- use http://yunity.trydiscourse.com/c/glocall-berlin as our basic comunication tool.
- other tools are needed depending on the size of organizers and tasks
- so implementation of other tools would start step by step
- in case the usage of the tools is getting to much for some ppl, I'm happy to find a solution to serve them with all the needed information being stored in other tools they may don't want to use.
some aditional information about the forum:
- you can send an e-mail to all ppl being part of a group I specified as event with just sending the mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can open a new thread with sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
(if you write within this mail @event everyone from this group will be notified)
Maria von Wandelwochen also part of MOVE (not shure if I will meet her in Kassel) will come the next days to the WuppHaus. I guess there are some overlapping we can use to support each other.
I've just got the idea of finding people hosting during the XYZevent in Berlin on the weekend many events in the town.
So people can explore, refresh the mind, get new ideas, make friends but also have a direct impact on berlin.
(that would be something I think I could kickoff even easaly be myself)
4 I've wrote some thoughts on decision finding for organizing event. I like to read your feedback http://yunity.trydiscourse.com/t/desicion-finding-ideas-and-proposals/301
I hope we could manage to set up the organisation of the event as subtainable structure which will continue also after the event.
As a question: is everyone a bit familiar with holocrocy/sociaocracy
here some responses:
5 yes i am vaguely familiar with both holacracy and sociocracy (they have a game that i once played, it has some resemblances to my game)
4 i will answer to your thoughts in that thread i think (is that the correct frasing?)
3 i was thinking of the same, maybe we can cooperate with couchsurfing (although they seem to have been bought by some commercial company?)
2 i am very interested in finding out how we can cooperate, philip already mentioned http://berlin.imwandel.net, i suggested to contact oona morrow (yunity-member as i understand) and i will dive into my own worldwide list http://futurefurniture.nl/linx